The superior roof replacement is aluminum roofing. Tear off of an existing roof and construction of a new one is usually due to the many problems common in conventional materials. These failures simply do not occur in metal roofing:
- Aluminum roofing does not leak. The panels lock together, which forms a water tight seal.
- The interlocking panels withstand 120 mile per hour winds - no flapping or missing shingles to repair.
- Aluminum is hail and impact resistant. No roof replacement due to storm damage!
- Metal will not rot; crack; peel or discolor like most conventional roofing - especially wood and shakes.
- Aluminum roofing can often be installed on top of an existing roof: no tear off expense and mess!
- Metal lasts 50 years! You will need three replacement roofs in that period with standard materials.
Get the last roof replacement you will ever need.
For a free estimate call (877) 333-8855.
Why do most conventional roofs fail on homes or commercial buildings?
The most popular roofing material in the United States is asphalt shingle. It is a piece of sheeting that was coated with tar, and then tiny granules of stone are glued on. The glue will fail over time. Hail and wind can scour off the granules, which will let in rain and promote rot. Asphalt is hot, and that heat passes into the interior. Finally, it is installed one shingle overlapping the next. They loosen, and then leak.
- Aluminum roof replacement eliminates the problems with asphalt shingle. The interlocking panels are engineered to create a seal that will not leak. The coating is hail and impact resistant. Modern coated metal is a "cool roof" that reflects solar rays and sends heat back into the atmosphere.
Wood wears out, especially cedar shakes and shingles. The individual pieces crack, warp and split. They lose color or discolor. They cost a lot, require a lot of maintenance, start to look bad in just a few years, and when decay sets in they are unsightly.
- An aluminum roof replacement will give 50 years of useful life, and it may not wear out even then. It cannot crack or split, and the color remains true. There is no risk of decay as with wood. Metal requires no maintenance. An aluminum roof can be installed directly on top of some existing wood roofs.
Clay and concrete tile are porous by nature. It is very easy for water to seep through, especially during the freezes and thaws so common in our Northern Ohio winters. This will crack the tiles, making water intrusion unavoidable. Wind can get up and under tiles and lift them off.
- With an aluminum roof replacement, water seepage is never an issue. Not only is metal non-porous, but the multi-layer coating is adhered in the factory. Water can’t get through. Wind cannot go up and under aluminum roofing; in fact it is wind resistant up to 120 miles per hour.
When it is time for a roof replacement on your home or commercial building, you owe it to yourself to schedule a free on-site estimate. Let us give you a personal explanation of the benefits for your particular house or structure.
There is no better roof replacement than aluminum.
Call (877) 333-8855.
We offer roof replacement in Cleveland, Ohio as well as in Toledo, Sandusky, Bowling Green, Findlay, Akron, Youngstown, Mentor, Bryan and throughout Northern Ohio.